Astra Guild Ventures (AGV), one of the rapidly growing gaming guilds in the world, will launch its private sale for Series B funding round on NOVEMBER 17, 2021 at 2 PM UTC (10 PM SGT), distributing 37,500,000 AGV tokens to valuable investors and partners. Audited by CERTIK, AGV is true to its purpose of offering safe, secure, and reliable transactions to link venture capitalists to play-to-earn gamers, fortifying its vision of becoming the top DAO organization in the world.
As one of the rising trailblazers in the NFT gaming arena, AGV continues to strategically expand its network and welcome key investors in its channel. Previously, AGV also launched its Series A funding round to garner an estimated $3.0 Million led by renowned investors: CSP DAO inc., Halvings Capital Ltd, Oracles Investment Group, GDA Capital, and Deltahub Capital. This translates to the great confidence our investors have due to partnering with AGV and seizing the opportunity to exponentially increase the value of their investments through extracting the abundant benefits brought about by the rise of NFT gaming.
Getting to know Astra Guild Ventures (AGV)
Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that invests in NFTs, P2E games, and other blockchain projects. The DAO aims to build a global community of investors, tech leaders, NFT and blockchain enthusiasts, and P2E players.
AGV values transparency and security in its investments as clients can view real-time earnings through its highly functional Earnings Dashboard and verify its publicly available list of assets. This November 2021, AGV will also be launching its DAO Governance Board where AGV token holders possess the power to devise the governing rules and regulations of the DAO, voting on changes whenever deemed necessary.
For more information, scan through AGV’s whitepaper here.
Astra Guild Ventures is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that invests in NFTs, P2E games, and other blockchain projects. AGV aims to build a global community of investors, tech leaders, NFT and blockchain enthusiasts, and P2E players. AGV will start its Series B funding round (private sale) on November 17, 2021, with 37,500,000 AGV ready for distribution with 10% to be released at the Token Generation Event on December 23, 2021, and the remaining 90% is subject to 12 months vesting.
Be sure not to miss out on this chance by contacting us today through email@example.com or visiting our website for more details.
Get in Touch with Us
For interested investors, you may contact AGV at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us at: