How to Buy AGVs in the Astra Guild Website for its Private Token Sale

  1. Go to
  1. Connect your MetaMask wallet.
  1. After you have connected your MetaMask wallet, the click on the “Whitelist Now” button will prompt. Once it has prompted, click it..
  1. Enter your email address and Telegram Username then click on “Send OTP”.
  1. Copy and paste the OTP code sent to your email and click “Verify OTP”.
  1. Click on upload “Google KYC” to submit documents for whitelisting approval
  1. Fill up the AGV KYC and Whitelisting Form with your information and upload all necessary files.
  1. You will also be asked to input the ETH wallet address in which you want to receive your AGV tokens upon release as well as the ETH wallet address which you used to connect to the AGV website via MetaMask.

    Note: These two ETH addresses SHOULD BE THE SAME.
  1. After you have accomplished the KYC and whitelisting form, the AGV team will review your application and will reach out to you via email or Telegram.

You will receive 10% of the purchased AGVs during the Token Generation Event (TGE) on DEC 23 00:00 UTC while the remaining 90% will be distributed equally every month for 12 months starting January 31st 00:00 UTC.

Things to remember:

– Beware of scammers only transacting with the official AGV email address:

– Ask the AGV team to confirm the wallet address you used in the AGV whitelisting form to confirm that they are an official team member of AGV.

– You should have a metamask account to login in to the AGV website

– Prepare a valid ID and proof of address for your KYC approval

– Make sure to double-check the payment address before sending any funds.

– For any inquiries, contact

– You will receive 10% of the purchased AGVs during the SERIES B round on DEC 23 00:00 UTC while the remaining 90% will be distributed equally every month for 12 months starting January 31st 00:00 UTC. These released funds will automatically be sent to your MetaMask wallet address.

How to Buy AGVs after KYC and Whitelisting Approval

  1. After successful KYC and whitelisting application, you will receive an email from stating that your application has been approved. On the confirmation email, click on “Buy AGVs Now”
  1. You will be redirected to your AGV Private Sale dashboard. Click on the “Buy AGV” button to start.
  1. Enter the total amount of AGVs you want to buy (you may input the amount in AGVs or USD). The minimum amount you can buy is 12,500 AGVs or 10,000 USD.
  1. Click on the drop-down menu, to choose a payment token to use. You can pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or USDT-ERC20. After selecting your preferred payment currency, click on “Pay Now”.
  1. After clicking “Pay Now” you’ll see the payment information on your dashboard. Copy the payment address or scan the QR code. Always review the payment address before sending any funds.
  1. Open your Metamask wallet and click on your preferred asset to use as payment for your order then click “send”

Take note that you may only purchase your AGV using BTC, USDT, or ETH. 

  1. After you hit send, you will then be asked to enter the amount you wish to send. Ensure that the amount you put in the order form matches the amount you will send as payment for your AGV. Once everything is set, click “Next”.  

Disclaimer: The AGV order form does not reflect gas fees added during the payment transaction. For a more accurate purchase, make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas fees. 

8. A confirmation page will show. Make sure you review your order one last time. If everything is correct, click “Confirm” to carry out the transaction. 

9. Wait for your assets to complete sending through Metamask. Once it is done, you will see the transaction marked from “pending” to “complete”. You may also monitor the real-time status of your transaction in the order history tab on your portfolio. 

Once it is marked complete, you are now officially an AGV holder! 

Astra Guild Ventures

Read Previous

One of the Largest Play-to-Earn Guilds in the World, Astra Guild Ventures (AGV), Launches its Private Sale on November 17, 2021

Read Next

Why You Should Join the Astra Guild Ventures Private Token Sale Before It’s Too Late

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *